Hirsch ARNE Animal-Free Sailcloth Effect Performance Watch Strap - GREEN/BLACK
Upper Layer: SEAQUAL® Composite Reclaimed Plastics
Lower Layer: Premium Caoutchouc (natural rubber)
Water resistance: Water resistant (300m)
OPTIONAL DEPLOYMENT CLASPS
Using the menu above, you can optionally add a Hirsch Sport deployment clasp to your purchase (for compatible straps) in a either silver or gold tone. Additional costs as indicated.
A deployment clasp adds quick-release functionality to your watch strap for added convenience.
|STRAP SIZE GUIDE|
|Watch End||Buckle End||Thickness
Length 'L' is equal to 120mm/80mm (200mm overall)
- ×1 Hirsch Arne watch strap
- ×1 Hirsch H-Classic Buckle
- ×2 Loops/Keepers
- ×2 Quick-Release Spring Bars
Hirsch Arne Green Sailcloth Performance Watch Strap - Animal-Free
A fresh interpretation of the popular Hirsch Arne sailing strap, this new model does away with its leather upper layer and replaces it with a high-quality composite made from around 10% reclaimed ocean plastics, and recycled PET sourced from landfill comprising the remaining 90%. Embossed with a canvas-style texture, the Arne continues its oceanfaring theming while having more substantial reverence for the environment in term of its material choices.
The underside is the same premium caoutchouc rubber with signature ventilated structure as the original Arne strap, giving it the same supple and durable characteristics that made it such a firm favourite and ensuring that the band as a whole is 100% animal free and vegan-friendly.